Surgical Science Sweden AB
Digital Marketing Specialist
Surgical Science is a leading supplier of medical training simulators. Our training systems are used by medical training centers and institutions worldwide for practice, validation, and certification of students, surgeons, and medical doctors.
Do you want to work to help increase patient safety and ultimately save lives? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Specialist to join or growing company and marketing team.
The Digital Marketing Specialist plays a critical role, supporting sales via online lead generation and brand-building efforts. These responsibilities include:
- online visibility utilizing electronic platforms such as our website with regular content updates
- optimization of SEO, analytics, social media post creation and advertising, Google Ads and other online ad/promotion opportunities
- video utilization (such as YouTube and Vimeo)
- newsletter production/distribution/database management.
- utilize CRM to conduct marketing and customer purchase analysis
- track campaign results and identify how to appeal to different audiences, acquire new customers, and leverage existing customer/prospect databases
- build additional market-specific databases for optimal results.
Location is Gothenburg and the position is full-time.
In addition to being able to master a clear understanding of our product line and conduct the indicated tasks/responsibilities, other skills we are looking for include:
- 3+ years of experience in the digital marketing field
- basic graphic design skills with multimedia experience including videos/gifs, etc.
- CRM experience and expertise
- exceptional English grammar and writing skills
- Bachelors degree or equivalent in marketing, communication or similar.
We think it is a huge plus if you have American English as first language with strong writing and editing skills. Experience with medical or high-tech marketing would be a plus, but not necessary.
Additionally, we are looking for a person who:
- brings new ideas to the table and has a creative mind
- makes sure you are updated on the latest marketing trends and likes to challenge old ways of working
- is a great team player and efficiently communicates with internal and external collaborators/customers
- in a structured way, can drive and finalize projects.
Surgical Science is a global and continuously expanding organization. We make sure to make room for all employees to influence and contribute with their own experience and knowledge. We value growth and development among our employees. You will get the chance to be a part of a welcoming and open team and contribute with your creativity. We are confident that diversity is crucial for innovation and growth.
Apply as soon as possible through the link below as the recruitment process is ongoing.
For more details, please contact Cecilia Sax +46 768 61 88 00 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact person: Cecilia Sax