Astellas is a top 20 global pharma company with 4 regions covering Japan, North America, International and Established Markets (EST) with a commitment to innovative medicines and value for patients. The organisation employs more than 17200 people worldwide, 4700 people in EST-C and 140 people in the Nordics.
Astellas is making treatments that matter to people. They are tackling the toughest health challenges putting the patient at the heart of every move they make. Astellas has developed ground-breaking, innovative medicines in immunology, oncology and urology. The medicines are extending and saving the lives of cancer patients, making transplantation possible and improving the quality of life for those living with conditions where needs are often overlooked. Astellas takes a patient-focused approach, that allows them to convert brilliant early science into treatments and solutions that directly improve and save patients’ lives. From lab to clinic to patient, Astellas focus on the most promising science, empower the best talent to pursue it and develop life-changing solutions alongside the best partners.
Are you our new Key Account Manager within urology/gynaecology?
Your overall duty is to perform a promotion and sales function in corporation with the Line Manager with the aim to generate prescriptions, resulting in sales and profit. It is also to achieve sales budget within allocated costs as well as being responsible for the annual implementation plan as related to national accounts and key customers groups. Lastly, it is also to understand, support and behave according to corporate vision, culture and core principles.
You report to: Sales Manager Denmark
Key responsibilities but not limited to:
- Provide Sales Management with tactical/operational information to enhance the strategic objectives.
- Work closely with the Sales Manager, Business Unit team and cross functional, Sales Support Manager and the Sales representatives, to ensure a dynamic and efficient sales team.
- Through the Line Manager, ensure a close co-operation with the H.Q. marketing and medical team within the therapeutic areas.
- Execute planned visits.
Areas of responsibility:
- Territory: South Sealand and South Denmark
- Be accountable for sales results in defined district.
- Selection and targeting of doctors, nurses and pharmacies.
- Planning and organisation of calls/activities as defined in a continuously referenced District Plan.
- Proficiency in local language and fluency in written and spoken English
- Minimum 5 years proven sales experience preferably within the areas of urology and/or the gynaecology area and/or with launch experience
- High degree of interpersonal skills including presentation techniques and assertive communication skills.
- Digital sales activities
- Qualified medical representative (LIF)
- Good knowledge of ICT systems and appropriate software
We believe you are a self-confident ambitious person who is open to changes. You are social, creative and a natural team player who has an innovative approach to competitors and colleagues.
Welcome with your application as soon as possible. Interviews are ongoing and the employment can be filled before the application deadline.
For more details, please contact Peter Ek: +46 733 23 47 51 or firstname.lastname@example.org