GROUP PURCHASING MANAGER
The AXEL Group consist of almost 300 employees, has a turnover approaching MSEK 2,500 and six manufacturing units in France, the Netherlands, Sweden, and the US (three plants). AXEL is a well-recognised and significant global player within their niche of private label lubricating grease and among their customers they are dealing with global majors.
In this exiting role you will be responsible for strategic purchasing in close cooperation with purchasing staff in the operating units (matrix organization), to provide secure and cost-effective agreements with suppliers to meet the aggregated customer demand.
To be successful in this role, we believe that you have:
- At least five years of solid purchasing experience within a manufacturing industry. Specialization in petroleum and/or chemicals is advantageous, but not a requirement.
- A good technical understanding is important, but you will have many very talented colleagues to learn from, so we value more highly a person who can absorb new information quickly.
- Experience from a matrix organization and previous staff management experience is ideal, but not essential.
- A multicultural understanding and experience of working in an international context.
- Academic degree or equivalent, preferably in Business Administration or in Engineering
- Fluent in Swedish and English
We are looking for a person who wants to drive development through collaboration within and between the different functions. You have a holistic perspective while being able to handle issues of a more operational nature.
The matrix organization requires a very team-oriented profile with strong drive and coaching leadership qualities, not to mention excellent communication skills.
As a person we believe that you are non-prestigious, motivated, and structured with an analytical approach.
The mid-size company offers you a unique opportunity to make a difference and influence the strategy and operation within your profession. The context of blending large professional suppliers and customers, operating in global markets, with the informal and down-to-earth working environment internally represents a fun and motivational place to work.
For more details, please contact Julia Rynestad at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46732 03 59 49.
Kontaktperson: Julia Rynestad